Invisalign invisible braces are the revolution that has changed orthodontics. You can get perfectly straight teeth without the look of metal braces (Also available for teens). Your smile is important, whether for business or your personal life. Crooked teeth and a misaligned jaw are not only uncomfortable, but can cause serious health problems if left untreated. Feel your most confident with a beautiful, healthy smile! Now you can get straight teeth and no-one will know you are even wearing braces!
Reasons to Use Invisalign to Straighten Your Teeth
They are Almost Invisible. Patients who wear them say that friends and even family members cannot tell that they have braces. They are Removable. Step into the bathroom or out of sight for just a moment and you can pop your Invisalign braces out in order to eat a meal. They Work. They really will straighten your teeth just as well as regular braces when administered by a trained orthodontist. They are More Comfortable: Metal braces can irritate the inside of your mouth. The smooth plastic of the Invisalign retainers is more “friendly” to the soft surfaces of your mouth like gum and cheeks.
- Crossbite: Where some of your upper teeth go behind your lower teeth when you close your mouth.
- Overbite: This is where you have your upper teeth going in front of the lower teeth, rather than the teeth seating together.
- Underbite: Where on closing your teeth, your lower teeth ride up in front of your upper teeth.
- Overly crowded teeth: This causes teeth to twist and turn to find room.
- Widely spaced teeth: Which results in unsightly gaps
Another Dentist Said It Was Not For Me?
Not all Providers Are The Same! Regular dentists can use Invisalign too. But when you come to us you get a trained Orthodontist who has done hundreds of Invisalign cases. If you have been told you are not a candidate, it’s because you are not a candidate “in that office”…. Dr. Taylor is an Invisalign expert and he can treat almost any condition with Invisalign clear aligners. He is the only Premier Preferred Invisalign Provider in the Valley and the only doctor with a personally assigned technician to assist with his cases.